Smart Query Fee Calculators

Smart Query is available in two flavors. Smart Query II is an easy all in one search tool designed for the power user. Smart Query III is a flexible, customizable tool that allows you to set up searches with just the fee information you want to see. Either way, Smart Query provides access to an extensive and growing repository of fees such as:
Our partnership with CoreLogic includes access to approximately 99% of the property taxes for households throughout the country (The other 1% is the result of rural areas where the data is not automated). This data is updated by the local tax assessor. The data is available in XML and on the web. The data includes the taxing entity and their address as required by the CFPB for reporting.
More Info
  • Deeds
  • Mortgages
  • Mortgage Refinance Tax Credits
  • Reverse Mortgages
  • Assignments
  • Releases
  • Satisfactions
  • Indexing Fees
  • Modifications
  • Buyer/Seller Splits
  • Federal Credit Union Exemptions
  • Torrens
  • Power of Attorney
  • Multiple Payee Addresses
  • Subordinations
  • Caption and Title Fees
More Info
  • Standard
  • Septic
  • Radon
  • Survey/Plat/Improvement Certification
  • Termite/Pest
  • Well
  • Roof
  • Water Test
  • Smoke Detector
  • Structural
  • Mold Screening
  • Manufactured Housing
  • Asbestos Testing
  • Lead Paint
  • Drywall Visual
  • Drywall Sample
More Info
  • Settlement & Escrow Fees
  • Endorsements
  • Lenders’ Title Premiums
  • Lenders’ Title Reissue Rates
  • Owners’ Title Premiums
More Info